Saturday, July 23, 2011

Look Ma- Mud!!!

My mother actually does read this blog...


We got over 1" of rain yesterday afternoon and last night!  And it seems to have gone over pretty much the whole ranch, too.  This is great, people!  Can I hear it?  I can't hear you... this is GREAT!!!  Let me hear ya out there now!!!  GREAT!!!!  (I missed my calling- I should've been a rock star).  Well, anyway, here're some pictures.

Mud On The Tires

Puddles of Water
I spent most of yesterday working on guitars.  Here's one that's getting a new bone nut/saddle and a new pickguard.  The customer gets to pick his guard (that's why they're called pick-guards.) 

Pick Your Guard


A Sunburst Top

Just a short note today.  Let's see what trouble the day has in store.

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about its own things. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble. (Matthew 6:34)


Yet man is born to trouble, As the sparks fly upward.
(Job 5:7)

"Man who is born of woman Is of few days and full of trouble. He comes forth like a flower and fades away; He flees like a shadow and does not continue.
(Job 14:1-2)

Have a GREAT day!

No comments:

Post a Comment